DVR is designed for use within a surveillance system, and performs recordings and playbacks pictures from Digital cameras in the system. It is a 32/16/8/4-channel Digital video recorder (DVR) for SMB/Enterprise applications. It provides uninterrupted recording also in full frame rate D1 resolution for up to 32/16/8/4 connected cameras. It is possible to perform the settings or operate the DVR using a web browser installed on a PC connected to a Digital and live videos can be viewed on major mobile devices through its web browser. Recorded video can be played back from remote site by a PC. PL-7200 Series EDVR is compatible with most major brand cameras and its ability to automatically search and find the available cameras on the Digital can greatly reduce the user’s effort when configuring the system.
- Manage up to 32/16/8/4 CCTV Cameras
- Built in 2 bay SATA interfaces supports up to 6TB
- Compatible with Major Brand Cameras
- High Quality Live/Playback Video
- Export Playback Videos to AVI
- Two-way Audio
- Mobile Devices Remote Monitoring
- Backup Recorded Video to USB HDD
- HDMI and VGA local display
- Supports mobile streaming on Android, windows and iphone.